Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcome...to Your Omnivore

Welcome to my blog! This endeavor is something I have wanted to do for some time, and have finally gotten up the nerve to begin. I live in New York City and food is a great inspiration for me. I love all kinds of food and eating is one of my favorite things to do. I’ve never met a carb I didn’t like, and when I’m not eating, I am usually thinking about what my next meal will be, and where it will come from.

One of my favorite pastimes is exploring my city and all the fabulous cuisines that reside within it. I am in no way trying to pass myself off as a gourmand. Sure, I appreciate a fancy, intricately prepared meal from time to time. But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like to indulge in a little Kraft Mac & Cheese every now and again. As you can probably tell, my taste range runs the gamut, and I’m willing to try most things at least once.

What I hope to accomplish with this blog is to share my food related experiences, and hopefully you will share yours with me, too. This site will include restaurant reviews, recipes and general food-related information. I’d love feedback from you, dear reader, as well.

I hope you will enjoy taking this culinary journey with me, and maybe we’ll even pick up some tips for our next meal along the way!

Omnivorously Yours,

Debbie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Darling, lookit you, all starting a blog! I am so subscribing to your RSS feed!!